Let the games begin on this gaming desk and chair set. Not only cool to look at but the raised platform keeps your PC monitor at eye level, reducing neck strain. The black top gamers table has a grommet for cable management, a detachable cup holder and headset holder to keep you in game mode. The racing game chair have flip-up arms to comfortably rest your arms on while handling the controller or flip-up to slide under the desk. Be true to the gaming experience with a desk and chair combo designed for gaming systems. If you need more desk space, remove the platform to accommodate dual monitors. Use the cup holder to prevent beverages from spilling on your pc gaming keyboard. The comfortably padded ergonomic gaming chair has a full swivel cylinder and adjusts with the pneumatic lever. Tilt back with ease by pulling the lever outward, control the force needed to recline by turning the knob underneath the seat. Made for gamers, this gaming desk and chair bundle will get you on your way to leveling up.
- Gaming Desk and Chair Bundle
- Desk: 51.5"W x 23.75"D x 37.25"H; Raised Monitor Platform: 22"W x 7"D x 7.25"H; Removable for Dual Monitors
- Smooth .75" Thick Black Laminate Top with Cable Management Grommet
- Detachable Cup Holder (3.5"W x 2.75"H) and Headset Hook (3.5"W x 3.75"D)
- Black Powder Coated Frame Finish with Screw Leveling Floor Glides
- High Back Gaming Chair with Flip-Up Arms: 24.75"W x 26.25"D x 42.25-46.25"H
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery with Red Mesh Inserts
- Built-In Lumbar Support, Waterfall Seat Edge
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks\/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Fixed Leg Width
|Fixed Leg Height
|Fixed Base Length Fixed
|Fixed Leg Spacing Length
|Table Weight Capacity
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.