Improve productivity while also improving your mood with an adjustable computer standing desk. Whether in the office or working from home we spend a lot of time at our computer desk and a sit to stand desk offers a well-rounded design to get you through your work day. Designed for comfort the desk chair with wheels has breathable material and an ergonomic contoured seat. Transition from sitting to standing with the smooth motor mechanism. There's no work involved with this electric height adjustable desk, simply push the up and down arrow buttons. Four preset memory buttons allow you to save your favorite settings whether you share the desk or are the sole user. The large work surface includes a grommet hole to neatly feed all cords through. The mid-back office chair includes built-in lumbar support to alleviate back strain while the waterfall front edge removes pressure from your lower legs. Achieve a healthier work habit with a standing and sitting desk to promote healthy blood flow while burning additional calories. Get the added comfort while standing with our sit or stand anti-fatigue mat with floor protection.
- Height Adjustable Desk and Chair Set
- Electric Standing Desk: 47.25"W x 24"D x 28.5-45.25"H
- Large work surface includes grommet for cord management
- 4 Button Memory to save favorite settings plus manual up\/down controls for any height range
- Steel Frame with adjustable floor glides supports 200 pounds of static weight
- Ergonomic Rolling Mesh Desk Chair: 24.5"W x 25.5"D x 37.5-41.25"H
- Mid-Back Design with breathable mesh material and lumbar support
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks\/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- Contoured Black Mesh Upholstered Seat with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
|Table Weight Capacity
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.