Mesh office chairs can keep you more productive throughout your work day with its comfort and ventilated design. This chair features transparent, breathable mesh material that allows air to circulate. The mid-back design offers support to the mid-to-upper back region. The tilt lock mechanism offers a comfortable rocking\/reclining motion. The free rein motion is great for taking a quick break from typing to answer phone calls and relax. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height. The silver nylon base with black caps prevents feet from slipping when resting on chairs base.
- Contemporary Office Chair
- Mid-Back Design
- Transparent Gray Mesh Back and Seat
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Contoured Back and Seat
- Triple Paddle Control Mechanism
- Back Height Adjustment Knob positions the lumbar support to reduce back pain
- Back Adjusts 2.75" up and down
- Infinite-Locking Back Angle Adjustment helps reduce disc pressure by changing the angle of your torso
- Multi-Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks\/tilts and locks the chair in infinite positions
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Waterfall Seat reduces pressure on your legs
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Height Adjustable Padded Arms
- Heavy Duty Silver Nylon Base with Black End Caps
- Dual Wheel Casters
|Single Unit Weight
|Minimum Arm Height From Floor
|Maximum Arm Height From Floor
|Minimum Arm Height From Seat
|Maximum Arm Height From Seat
|Fixed Back Width
|Minimum Back Height From Seat
|Maximum Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Minimum Seat Height
|Maximum Seat Height
|Degree of Swivel
|Free Freight Program
||Eligible for $1000+ Free Ship Program
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.