See and feel the difference that thoughtful details make with the Iris power reclining loveseat. This loveseat offers adjustable comfort with a dual power recline mechanism, adjustable headrests, and Zero Gravity technology designed to help you achieve custom relaxation. Waterfall chaise footrests and contoured seats cradle you with additional support. Eye-catching details include top-stitched French seams, biscuit tufting on the back and contrast color wrapped seams along the thin pad arms and recessed wings. Upholstered in two color choices of top grain leather for exceptional beauty and durability, Iris also offers convenient features such as USB ports to keep mobile devices charged and ready for streaming.
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in for supportive comfort
- Eye-catching biscuit tufted backrest
- Lightly padded, wrapped arm and back wings have a contrasted color on the underside for some interest
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they re not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.