Artisan-crafted details make the Prairie round coffee table a standout design element for living spaces. Rich, dark tone walnut veneers and rough-sawn edge banding complement sleek metal legs in a gunmetal finish for a timeless mixed-media look. The table's generous surface area offers ample space for books and decor or for beverages and food when entertaining. A lower tray-style shelf provides additional storage space for games and remotes to keep the top clutter-free.
- Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look
- Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture
- Roomy top surface with lower, open tray-style shelf for additional storage
- Tray-style shelf keeps items from rolling off
- Case Good Options: Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look. Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture. Roomy top surface with lower, open tray-style shelf for additional storage. Tray-style shelf keeps items from rolling off.
- Product Headline: Architecturally Inspired
||38" 38 INH
||38" 38 INH
||18" 18 INH
||Round Coffee Table
||Tables, Coffee Tables
||7.5 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||60 lb (27 kg) 60 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.